So a couple days ago I decided that I wanted to change the blog’s appearance (theme). I went through a couple of options and landed on this one. It does some stuff I like and some stuff I don’t.
However during this process, I discovered a bunch of broken stuff left over from the migration to my own webspace months ago. I’m now individually going through blog entries and fixing links and pictures. I’m also getting a firsthand lesson in just how dumb it was to not name photos appropriately when you first do the blog post.
I’m hoping to be done in a couple more days. I’m sorry if you click on an entry and the pictures don’t show up. I’m gonna get there, I promise.
I’m still ending with the cow picture. I like it.